The majority of our fishing is done on the sheltered waters of the Fire Island Inlet and surrounding Great South Bay. There are occasions during the season where the best fishing opportunities are on the near shore ocean waters and charters uncomfortable with fishing in the ocean are asked to advise the Captain.
While the boat is licensed to carry 6, the following are the recommended maximum passengers per trip to ensure each angler an enjoyable experience and that each receives quality service;
- Fluke/ bottom species- 4 angler maximum
- Striped Bass- 3 angler maximum
Private Charter Rates;
- Fluke/Bottom Half Day 1-4 anglers 5hrs- $500
- Full Day 1-4 anglers 7hrs- $700
- Striped Bass Half Day/Night 1-3 anglers – 5 hrs $550
- Full Day/Night 1-3 anglers – 7 hrs $750
The Spring season offers a 4 hr light tackle evening trip targeting stripers, bluefish and weakfish for up to 3 anglers for $300.
Open boat trips may be available from time to time during the course of the season as well. Open boat trips will be posted here on the site as well as on the Maybe Tonight Charters Facebook page.
- No NY Saltwater Fishing License Required
- A $100 dollar deposit will reserve your preferred date
- This deposit will be fully refundable up to 7 days prior to the scheduled date. Cancellations less than 7 days will be subject to forfeitting this deposit.
- The weather will be confirmed by telephone the night before sailing. Deposits will be refunded in full for cancellations due to inclement weather.
- All high quality tackle from manufacturers such as Shimano, Quantum, Penn, Star Rods and Daiwa is included.
- All baits, the very freshest around, are included